Friday, September 10, 2010

Anton Henning Exhibition from 11sep - 16 October 2010 in New York

Stilleben mit Früchten No. 61, 2010 Oil on canvas 27.56 x 39.37 inches / 70 x 100 cm

When I look at this painting, I can't help but notice the titel: Still-life with fruits, and things do make more sense when I read it, it looks like there is 2 oranges, grapes, possible plums, I can certaintly make out an apple - I wonder what exactly is on it and if the artist would tell me. This picture intrigues me so much that I would love to go to the exhibition.

 
ANTON HENNING
“Ferien vom Du!/Abstract Masterpaintings”
Exhibition dates: September 11 – October 16, 2010
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 10-6

Anthon Henning is a German artist and the Gallery is presenting recent paintings, collages and video. Anton Henning was born in 1964 and lives and works in Manker, Germany. He has exhibited widely throughout Europe, and his work is included in many important museum and private collections.

Gallery: Zachfeuer New York
this is their website:  http://www.zachfeuer.com/
you can find the address and phone number on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers